Monday, February 13, 2012

FOTD February 13, 2012




Eyes
Revlon Grow Luscious – Emerald (sparkly green)
Maybelline Color Tattoo -Bold Gold (gold)
Milani Baked Eyeshadow -Mix It Up (black with glitter in it)
Covergirl Lashblast Volume -Very Black

Face
Urban Decay Urban Defense (halo)
Physicians Formula Matte Finishing Veil
Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush (Living Doll)*new*
The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion

If you want to replicate this look I would suggest just doing your normal face routine. After that, you just start with Bold Gold as a base.  Then take the black color and put it in your crease and part way up to your eyebrow.  Use a sheer white from the black to your eyebrow and use it on the inner corner of your eye. After that’s done take your eyeliner (I used green) and line your waterline and lashline. You may need to smudge it so it looks right. Lastly just curl your lashes and put on your favorite mascara.
I didn’t really like the gold at first but it’s really growing on me, I was going to give it to my sister but I might have to keep it for myself mahahhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment