Sunday, February 12, 2012

FOTD February 12, 2012


Today I did a simple look using my new eyeshadow and blush, which so far is my favorite blush I own. The products I used to make this look are listed below!

Face
Urban Decay Urban Defense (halo)
Physicians Formula Matte Finishing Veil
Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush (Living Doll)*new*
The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion

If you don’t want to be bored to death by my face routine, just do your normal face routine!
I normally don’t do a full face because I like my imperfect skin but I wanted a more even skin tone today.  I mix my Urban Defense with my moisturizer to lighten it because I’m so pale (lol). I set it with the Matt Finishing Veil and then I put on my blush which is a very light pink color, it’s one of my HG blushes because most blushes are way too dark for my skin(I’m cool toned and when I get foundation/tinted moisturizer I normally get the palest shade. I use my fingers with this blush because it is really hard to pick up with a blush brush! Oh and the reason I have to mix my Urban Defense with my moisturizer is because I waited too long to return it so I was stuck with it so I have to lighten it up, I prefer to mix my foundation or tinted moisturizer with normal moisturizer so the coverage is more sheer.

Eyes

Urban Decay Glide-on Eye Pencil (Zero)
Hard Candy Eye Def (Pool Boy) *new*
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil (Cottage Cheese)
The Body Shop “Eye Color” (Spearmint)
Too Faced Galaxy Glam Baked Eye Shadow (Deep Space)
Covergirl Lashblast Volume (Very Black)

For my eyes, I started with eyeliner,black, on my waterline and tightlined the top. Then, I used my Nyx Jumbo Pencil ,shimmery white, between my tear duct and my nose (sounds silly but I think you can see in the picture) After that, I used Pool Boy, a mermaid green, from the lashes to my crease,I do one eye and keep it shut so it can dry, otherwise it might crease. I do two coats of the cream eyeshadow.  Then, I took the color Spearmint, a very light mermaid green, and put it from my crease to my brow.  Next, I wet  a crease brush (not too wet or it will look like water colors) and dipped it in Deep Space, deep blue, and put it in my crease, I went slightly higher then my crease. Then you just curl your lashes and use your mascara of choice!
Lips
Maybelline Baby Lips (Pink Punch)

I just threw on a easy lip color, I’m not huge into lip products other then chapstick because the way I smile almost always makes the color get on my front teeth.


 
And, not that anyone is reading my blog yet… What is your HG (holy grail) blush?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! First follower :) Like I said before.. I love the colors in this look!

    ReplyDelete